Classic looks. Open-air top. Aggressive stance. These are just some of the characteristics that describe the gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Blazer, a rig that’s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
• Molded from .050 thick polycarbonate
• 12.0″ wheelbase
• Classic style body featuring sunken interior, dash and driver figure
• Separate polycarbonate windshield can be left off for a full open-air design
• Includes molded chrome grille with exceptional detail
• Additional molded chrome parts; mirrors and door handles
• Clear lenses for headlights and turn markers
• Multi-piece roll cage with mounting hardware
• Additional molded parts; body mounts, body clip handles, wire looms and spare tire mount
• Full sticker sheet and window mask
• Detailed assembly sheet
NOTE: Driver helmet, and front/rear bumpers not included.
There are no reviews yet.